Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tweets of the Playoffs

Phil came home from STAPLES Center kissed me on the forehead and watched the 4th quarter again. I am an NBA widow. - Jeanie Buss
Jeanie is funny.

I got a question!! Why do people wanna see Kobe and lebron do so bad? Why just those 2 players more than anyone else? - Kevin Durant
Because they are the top two players in the league right now and it would add a major factor to the debate of not necessarily who is better, but who can pull their team to win in the most important games of the year. In 3 or 4 years, if they meet, Kobe will be further away from his prime and if LeBron's team wins, there would be that asterisk of Kobe wasn't in his prime.

#wheniwasafreshman I almost pee'd my pants when I ran out the tunnell for our first game..i was uber nervous - Kevin Durant
BTW, his stat line for that first game: 20 points on 8-13 shooting, 3-6 from 3pt, 1-2 FT, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 3 turnovers in 22 minutes, they beat Alcorn State (who?) 103-44.

Best Picture ever.. http://tweetphoto.com/24367892 - Stephon Marbury
Congrats to Stephon Marbury's son (I'm assuming) for graduating kindergarten! (?)

whats going on out there everybody... its Wednesday whats going on? - Baron Davis
ladies and gentlemen, Baron Davis is bored.

No comments: